Crestron DM 8G technology makes its debut with Prodigy. The P-MD6X6 is a video distribution matrix, outfitted completely for the digital era, enabling pure HD video in every room hroughout the home. The revolutionary transport technology sends uncompressed 1080p video with 7.1 lossless audio over a single DM 8G shielded twisted pair cable. The P-RMC-100-C receiver and room controller converts the single STP back to HDMI. As an added bonus, the P-RMC-100-C includes IR ports for controlling the local display.
With the P-MD6X6, HDMI sources like Blu-ray players, HD cable boxes and ADMS media servers can be neatly hidden away in the control closet, reducing clutter and the need for a TV cabinet in every room. Easily share sources in multiple rooms simultaneously. The P-MD6X6 even helps eliminate monthly fees watch the football game in the family room and kitchen without needing a second cable/SKY box.
Easy to integrate within a Prodigy system, the P-MD6X6 communicates with the PMC2, PMC3 or PMC3-XP via Ethernet. Simply select a video source from the remote or touchpanel in any room, and the media controller works behind the scenes to deliver high definition video and audio to the room.
- HDMI with HDCP video distribution
- Uncompressed 1080p video with 7.1 audio
- Built-in DM 8G transport technology uses a single DM 8G shielded twisted pair cable
- Locate source equipment up to 330 feet from TV
- Share sources across multiple displays simultaneously
- HDMI output for local display/surround sound receiver
- RS-232 for whole home automation integration.