Elan-G-HR2 – Handheld Remote Control
ELAN’s first-ever handheld remote control, the HR2, is a striking extension of the intuitive g! control system. It features all the function of a touchscreen packaged in a sleek remote weighing in at a mere 6.4 ounces. Its artistically sculpted, ergonomic design feels at home in your hand with a meticulously balanced grip, always ready to go in its elegant stand. Instant-on means you are never more than nanoseconds away from full use, triggered by a built-in accelerometer that instantly turns on the HR2 when you pick it up. Integrated Wi-Fi and IR ensure access to both rich content information as well as speedy local control of sources and TVs. The real magic is how g! flawlessly integrates the 2.4” Active Matrix OLED touch display with the hard button array for a perfect blend of feedback and control for fun or serious use. While you effortlessly channel surf, you can also check the status of your security system, dim the lights, and adjust the temperature – without multiple or hard to hold, bulky controllers. Its Lithium Polymer battery powers the remote for ten hours with the display on and 14 days on standby. A stylish charging base is included and keeps the HR2 in a handy upright position – and ready to grab-and-go with minimal storage space.
The HR2 is easily integrated into your installation. It includes 46 hard buttons to make media system operation a breeze, an efficient instant on Wi-Fi transceiver with remarkable range, and outstanding battery life. With innovative features like convenient multi-zone operation, an IR blaster for equipment you can’t get an emitter to, home zone defaulting, and interface templates for all of the popular sources the HR2 is the one remote to choose for all of your g! installations. It programs quickly and allows for substantial customisation. The HR2 will instantly become your favourite hand held interface
- All the speed, response & graphics of a touchscreen
- All the ease-of-use, simplicity-of-programming & affordability of a remote control
- Controls all AV sources with metadata feedback for supported devices
- Controls security, lighting, and climate with metadata feedback 46 backlit hard buttons for common functions found on today’s sources 2.4” AMOLED display
- Noiseless accelerometer for activating LCD or backlight
- Slim profile for ease of use and comfort.
- Uses instant-on 802.11g for communication IR blaster for line-of-sight control
- Quick & easy programming using the ELAN Configurator
- Compatible with all g! System Controllers
- Supports all drivers that operate on other g! interfaces
- Ships standard with battery, charging base, power supply, and USB Cable
- Integrates into a home automation system